Friday, August 15, 2008

Listen To My Interview With Dr. Robert Cialdini

Hey Val,

I just made a new post to the blog...

Give it a look

Inside is a very important link to an interview I did
recently with Dr. Robert Cialdini, author of the new
book "Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways To Be
Persuasive."

Dr. Cialdini and I spoke for over and hour on a wide
variety of topics, including social media, blogging,
testimonials, continuity programs and more.

I have to say this was one of the most thrilling
moments of my career so far. And you can download
it here for nothing.

Give it a look

If you ever wanted to sneak into the mind of your
prospect and find out what makes them tick, you
MUST listen to this interview.

Deal?

Give it a look

To Higher Profits,

Rich

P.S. Dr. Cialdini's findings on the science of
persuasion have changed the way marketers do
business.

All of my guru pals--ALL of them--have his books
within reach of their desktops, In fact, my own copy
of "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" is so
dog-eared and marked up, it's barely decipherable.

Don't miss out on what Dr. Cialdini has to say in this
interview...his insights could mean the difference
between success and failure in your business.

Give it a look

No comments: