Tuesday, November 13, 2007

About the attention age...

Hey Val,

As I’m putting the finishing touches on The Doctrine Part 2, I’m uncovering even more new and highly-effective ways to get the attention of the market in the new world of Web 2.0 and social media.

If you know my past work, you know I’m always striving to bring my readers the most recent, cutting-edge strategies to grow an online business.

So while you’re waiting for the release of Part 2, you may want to check out a couple of new posts to our blog.

The top three entries will help get you up to speed on what we covered in Part 1 of The Attention Age Doctrine…

Visit my blog at the link below, check out the top three posts, and get your downloads to catch up on The Attention Age now:

Go to my blog

To Higher Profits,
Rich Schefren

No comments: