Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A blizzard of questions - a ton of answers...

Hey Val,

...don’t know if you’ve noticed, but my blog is lighting up like a Christmas tree.

My inbox is jammed to overflowing too – and my Business Acceleration Program
is the reason.

I’ve honestly never seen anything like it:
Seems thousands of people have questions – important questions about my
Business Acceleration Program – far more questions than with any other product
I’ve ever created.

In fact, we’re getting so many inquiries, it just wouldn’t seem right to release my
Business Acceleration Program tomorrow. With only one thousand copies available,
it wouldn’t be fair to begin taking orders until I’ve fully satisfied everyone’s curiosity.

So I’ve I’ve decided to...(want to hear more? Go to my blog)

To Higher Profits
Rich

PS We’re making a big announcement tomorrow – so watch your inbox!

No comments: