Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Will you be there tomorow...

… at Noon (Eastern) this Thursday, December 20th?

This is when Rich Schefren releases his BUSINESS ACCELERATION PROGRAM to the World!

What is his program all about?

Q: “Is your Business Acceleration Program appropriate for the person who wants to avoid being involved with a “big” company? Can you actually BE the ‘hermit in a cave’ (where the cave is your living room) and use the Business Acceleration Program?

Q: “I am a complete newbie. This seems to be for those who have already gotten their feet wet. Is this true or can this actually help someone like me, too?

Q: “You’ve had lots of questions about whether your program is useful for complete newbies, but I’m a little further on. Will it work for me?

A: I addressed this in my last post when I said …

Fear not — the whole point of my Business Acceleration Program is to simplify and uncomplicate the process of growing a business. And the fact is, these tools can be even more powerful in the hands of a person who’s just getting started.

In the early stages of a business, you’re lean, mean, hungry and fleet-footed able to incorporate new tools in the twinkling of an eye!

My Business Acceleration Program is a tool. A whole toolbox, actually. And it’s packed hundreds of hammers, screwdrivers and wrenches you need to build a world-class online business today.

You get things that save you time, save you money, eliminate workday drudgery & get you the information you need to hammer the competition… and even some tools that make it possible for you to do things that you couldn’t do in a million years with your bare hands!”

Now, I’ll go even further….

I honestly can’t think of a program that is better suited for people at every stage of web marketing: Newbies to seasoned pros … those whose mission is to build a small, manageable company or a massive global corporation online … and everyone in between.

Here’s why… Read the rest at Rich Schefren's blog

No comments: