Sunday, March 23, 2008

Give It Away, Give It Away, Give It Away

Sorry–had to get my Red Hot Chili Peppers on for a second. ;)

But if you’ve been with me for while, you know that I’m all about giving stuff away for free…

I believe that’s the key to real success. When you give something away, you’ll eventually reap the rewards tenfold–or more–while creating a loyal audience of followers who hang on your every word.

And I’m not talking about just “any” stuff. I’m talking about your BEST OF THE BEST.

(Basically, if you’re clinging to it with both hands, trying to figure out how much to charge, you should really be handing it out for nothing.)

Because this resonates big-time with your audience. Those who were unsure about you will become fans. Those who were wishy washy followers will now become loyal beyond words. And those who have already bought from you will become your biggest cheerleaders (as well as AWESOME JV Partners).

But I know what you’re thinking:

“Rich, if I give everything away, what am I going to sell”?

Patience, young grasshopper. ;) That will come in time, when you know more about your audience and what they REALLY want…as opposed to what you THINK they want.

And when you do strike that hidden vein of gold, you’ll be in a much better position to sell more products, gain an even bigger following, and become the maven in your marketplace that I know you can be.

So with that in mind, I want to give you a little freebie of my own today…

A couple of weeks ago I posted a bunch of video clips from the New Beginnings event in Orlando.

One of the most popular clips was from Product Launch Master Jeff Walker. Jeff offered some killer strategies for crafting a product launch that generates a massive tidal wave of clicks to your Buy Button.

In fact, it was so popular, we decided to give you even MORE of Jeff’s jaw-dropping presentation.

So without further adieu, here’s a 9 minute chunk of Jeff explaining some of the hidden nuances of a successful product launch.

Just another way of saying “thanks” for your continued support of Strategic Profits.

Enjoy!

Rich

No comments: