Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kathy Sierra, Gary Vaynerchuk, + Rich Schefren

Have you ever noticed that when you’re following the path you were meant to travel down… the universe has a weird way of helping you along the way?

Here’s an amazing but true story about what happens when you find your life’s work and the synchronicity, good fortune, and weird circumstances that seem to come out of nowhere.

It all started nine months ago while conducting research for The Attention Age Doctrine 1. I was at a sticking point, struggling with too many competing concepts, and no clear way to distill them down. I had been fraught for days trying to “crack the code” that would crystallize everything swimming inside my mind.

I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t write, and didn’t know what to do with myself. Finally, I sat down checked some emails, and then surfed the web looking for inspiration and clarity.

Then WHAMO! I stumbled onto a blog that changed everything. In fact, reading this blog shifted the direction of my professional life. ..

Read the rest of the story on Rich Schefren's Strategic Profits Blog...Click here

 

No comments: