Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How to easily systematize your business...

 

 

 

 

 

Hi Val,

If you've been with me for any length of time, you know my biggest rule for building a real business is systematizing everything you possibly can.

Having systems in your business enables you to map out processes in a logical way that is easy to follow. This comes in handy when you delegate a task you've been doing yourself.

And it's also useful when you replace an employee and want the new team member to be able to hit the ground running... without a time-consuming learning curve first.

That’s why I' m such a big believer in creating and using process maps, as I mentioned in my recent message about the upcoming Agora Info-Marketing Conference.

Other very important aspects of your Internet business that can be easily systematized are your lead generation, customer acquisition and customer relationship activities.

In fact, if you don't systematize this area of your business, you'll soon find out all of these details are too overwhelming to handle manually.

If I didn't have an autopilot system to manage all of the leads, new orders and customer relationships for Strategic Profits, I would hate to see what my business would look like today. If I even had a business anymore...

People are always asking me how I do this and how I do that in my business. When the conversation has to do with managing my leads, orders and customer relations, I have one bit of advice that will help anyone systematize all of this...

Put your marketing on autopilot as much as you can.
I'm writing you today to let you know about a special strategy session coming up on this very topic. One I know will steer your business in the right direction for massive growth and higher profits in the months ahead.

On Wednesday September 19th, I'll be doing a live teleseminar with the founder of the autopilot system I use to manage my leads, orders and customers - Infusion CRM.

You can register for the call here

I’m very happy with Scott Martineau’s automation system, as are many other prominent Internet marketers who also use Infusion.
That’s why I'll be getting Scott to reveal the steps you can take to maximize your marketing and your business, putting them totally on autopilot.

So join me and Scott on September 19th and discover how you can systematize your marketing quickly and easily.

Visit this web page now and reserve your spot for this one-time call:

http://www.strategicprofits.com/infusion

If you're doing all of your marketing by hand now, this will be an eye-opening session for you. And if you're using a marketing automation tool already -  but wish it could do more - you’ll find the system I use every day to be an exciting discovery.

See you on the call.

To Higher Profits,

Rich Schefren

P.S. If you're not using any systems in your business right now, consider this your wake-up call. I'm serious. Without systems and automation, your days will only get longer. And your income might stay the same... if you 're lucky.

But to really build your business... that means getting more sales, banking more profits and having more time off... grab your spot for this call with Scott now. He's only arranged for 250 lines, which will fill up fast...

http://www.strategicprofits.com/infusion

No comments: