Thursday, September 13, 2007

You have to know this first...


Hi Val,

Today I'd like to ask an important question. And it’s totally related to focusing attention on the success of your online business.

Considering how valuable and limited your attention is, you must address this question or risk focusing on tasks that are not going to get you where you want to be.

So take a few minutes now to read today’s post here, and really think about the question.

Let me know how this question affects what you do every day. You can post your comments on my blog.

Your answer could spark the minds of your fellow entrepreneurs.

To Higher Profits,
Rich Schefren

P.S. On Wednesday September 19th, I'll be doing a live webinar with the founder of the autopilot system I use to manage my leads, orders and customers - Infusion CRM.

You can register for the webinar here

If you are doing all of your marketing by hand now, this will be an eye-opening session for you. And if you're using a marketing automation tool already; but wish it could do more - you'll find the system I use every day to be an exciting discovery.

No comments: