Friday, September 7, 2007

A message from my "Favorite Hog'


Hey Val,

How many people can you think of who demand your attention every day?

And how many people do you give YOUR attention to without them directly asking for it?

Well, today I hope to open your eyes to these people and the events that regularly take your attention without asking.

If you're like many, you give it to them freely before you even realize what’s going on...

So I want to be different. Because you are one of my readers, you have earned my attention.

That’s right. You now have MY full attention.

I really want to know what you think about today’s blog post. I would also like to see who's on your list of Attention Hogs.

After you've read the post and made your list, go ahead and post your comments and your Hog list.

You have given me so much of your attention in the past, it's my obligation to give you my attention now.

So tell me what you have to say... I'm listening.

To Higher Profits,
Rich Schefren

P.S. You can look at some of the Hog lists posted by other readers if you need some help getting started. Then I'm sure you'll have all the inspiration you'll need to create a long list yourself.

Happy Hog Hunting!

No comments: